We are used to making no-code funnels with tools like Zapier and Integromat, which let you connect any other services. These kinds of web applications have revolutionized the no-code scene. Many people, who are not familiar with programming, can now create custom automation without writing a code line.
We miss a tool like these on the WordPress ecosystem. Now, we have one: AutomatorWP is a no-code plugin that creates a powerful glue between other plugins, even sites! Furthermore, AutomatorWP can communicate with those particular services based on Zapier, Integromat o,r Mautic with an add-on called “Webhooks”.
If you have spent a lot of time thinking about how you could use or how much money a new feature in your online business could cost… Now you have more possibilities to connect everything your mind could imagine, without coding or a costly custom code solution.
And the best of all: the based plugin is already free and available on the official WordPress repository.
How can AutomatorWP boost your website?
AutomatorWP is a complete solution to create flows that do not exist before in your site. Usually, plugins come with custom notifications and funnels, but they act lonely, by their own side. With this plugin, you will be able to glue these plugins’ actions creating a new stunning flow.
- Get ready to create custom workflows that you cannot do before because there would not be a specific plugin.
- Create new automated flows to boost your site experience.
- Make connections between plugins inside or outside WordPress installation.
- Connect your data or automated task with the rest of the web services through tools like Zapier or Integromat.
All this stuff could be done with no code techniques because automator plugin gives you all the tools to set your site without writing a single code line.
How WP ULike & AutomatorWP can improve the usability of your site?
AutomatorWP, combined with WP ULike, could be an excellent tool to improve your site’s user experience. But first, let us explain to you how AutomatorWP works.
AutomatorWP is a no-code automation creator. These “recipes”, as are known in other tools such as IFTTT or Zapier, are composed in two parts:
- Triggers are the launcher of the flow, the switch you click for getting light.
- Actions are the “To do” part, what do you want to get when the triggers are launched.
This config lets you create funnels like “When a user likes posts 10 times, add her/him to memberpress site level”. Or for a content creator site, “When a user gets a like from a post she/he has made, she/he will receive an email notification about that”. Or even for a learning platform with a “When a user dislikes a comment from a post-lesson, send a notification to the course’s administrator to give her/him feedback”.
These are just some examples of unlimited possibilities both plugins could do together.
How can I get started with Automator WP?
AutomatorWP is available entirely for free on the Official WordPress Plugin Repository, so you just to go to your WordPress Dashboard, then plugins, add new, and finally, search from the box the words “AutomatorWP” and there you will find the plugin and a large amount of plugins integrations for this plugin, and finally, install it.
If you are looking for a specific plugin integration and are not finding it out, please write to AutomatorWP Team because they are clearly open to listening to new integrations.
How do I create my first automation with AutomatorWP?
Creating a flow with AutomatorWP is so easy. This plugin is built to be extremely easy to use, and it has an intuitive interface. You may see the official video to be sure how to create new automation in less than 2 minutes!
The plugin was crafted very carefully, and it was being tested by several users to improve their user flows to facilitate user configuration.
Some examples of using WP Ulike & AutomatorWP
A fair amount of workflows you could create using both plugins. These are some examples:
- When a user likes any post ten times > WordPress sends an email to that user offering a special discount. Create special easter eggs on your site and boost the engagement of it.
- When a user gets a like on a bbPress topic > Add user to a BuddyPress’s group (pro feature). WP Ulike AutomatorWP’s integration supports BuddyPress and bbPress actions, so you might have a way to integrate both.
- You could create an onboarding solution for your sites, making a user path around your site. The user may follow instructions making like specific posts, comments, etc, to improve her/his learning.
More examples are waiting for you on WP Ulike AutomatorWP’s integration. Check it out here.
Many possibilities to improve user experience and flows and award users’ interaction with these plugins. When you think these kinds of flows are only possible if you have deep knowledge about developing, no-code tools like WP ULike and AutomatorWP for WordPress ecosystem come to help no-code people. Even developers use these tools to make tests quickly and validate new features. Welcome no-code tools, WordPress is an excellent site to stay on.